Expanding World Views #1

One of the things have valued most from being abroad is the experiences and different ways of living. The place I have realized the most differences from the USA and Ireland is the bathroom. The thing I find most interesting is the sink, so in the USA we only have one faucet for both hot and col and in Ireland they have two faucets for the hot and cold water. Although, both work perfectly and neither is right or wrong. I do prefer the faucets in the USA to the ones in Ireland because I find it more useful when washing your hands because you do not have to go from one extreme to the other. Another thing is find interesting is that the toilet paper is different. In the USA you will always have a roll of toilet paper, but in Ireland I have found that the majority of the time it is set up more like a tissue paper situations. Although, this does work I still prefer the way we do it at home.

Comments

  1. I agree with this difference in living!!! I found it very unique and interesting that their faucets where built this way. I also agree that the faucets in the USA are best so you do not have to go from very hot to very cold, but instead can find that nice warm temperature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised when I saw this too! I've noticed that a downfall to this is that it is hard to find that perfect mixture of Hot and Coldness. I do like it that they have it color coded for people like me who forget which side is hot all the time.
    - WilL Harper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Expanding World Views #2

Guinness Storehouse (field trip #1)