Expanding World Views #2

During this class in Ireland I have experienced and learned so many new things that I did not originally know. While I prepared for this class I told many people and they all warned me about the Anti-American sentiment. Although, I was really excited for this class I was a little worried because I was afraid people were not going to like me or be mean to me simply because I am American. Throughout this trip I met many people born and raised in Ireland and they were absolutely amazing to me and my friends. They were genuinely happy to help us at all times which I was not expecting because so many people warned me about this. sentiment. I am pleased to same all the Irish native people I met were extremely accommodating and nice when I asked for directions. Due to the generosity I experienced from all the people of Ireland I would revisit or recommend anyone I know to visit Ireland! 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little nervous about how we would be treated as well. I thought every person we met was incredibly friendly and always super happy to help us! They exceeded my expectations by far!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Expanding World Views #1

Trinity College (field trip #2)