Guinness Storehouse (field trip #1)

Yesterday we went to the Guinness Storehouse and toured all around. We  collectively went thought and learned all kinds of things about Guinness. One of the things I find most interesting is that Arthur Guinness signed a lease for the building in 1759 for 9,000 years. I find that to be one of the craziest things I learned while at the Guinness Storehouse. I also learned that Guinness only has four ingredients: barely, water, hops, and roasted malt extract. We also learned how to pour the perfect int of Guinness which I found most interesting! It is actually a very simple process, but I am going to keep it a secret for my blog viewers who might want to experience it for themselves one day! Another fun thing we did was go to the 360 Gravity Bar on top of the Guinness Storehouse which has 360 degree views of Dublin






Comments

  1. Hello Arlyn,

    Your post is very detailed about our experience at the Guinness Storehouse. I found him signing the lease up to that point to be interesting, too. Do you think he made this decision on a whelm or he envisioned a long-run success for Guinness?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Expanding World Views #1

Expanding World Views #2

Heineken (field trip #4)